Hebrew Letter: Daleth
- Crown made of stars: She is connected to the mystical realm,
- Fruits and giving plants to symbolize fertility.
- The Number 3 Creativity, versatility, advancement
The Empress is the ultimate giver and is deeply connected with Mother Earth and the source of life. She is nurturing and fertile and is an incredible source of creation. The Empress is the feminine and all things that invoke feminine feelings. She is beauty, sensuality, and creative expression. The Tarot depicts her with things that will trigger your senses: rich garments that would feel silky smooth or texturized by the touch, fragrant plants or flowers, or maybe even ripe fruits. Other symbols will underline her femininity: A symbol of Venus, a source of water, or even a reference to the sun.
Interpretation prompts for the Empress:
The best possible mother. A giver of life, nurtures and cares for others without asking for anything in return, tender and sweet.
Feeling through senses, so pleasure, physical activity, vibrancy, and health.
- How are you expressing your mothing or nurturing qualities? What part of your life is benefiting most from this?
- What creating projects are you working on, and how are they benefiting from your nurturing energy?
- Who is being attracted to you as a result of your energy?
- Who nurtures you?
- Who inspires you?
- How do you explore and indulge your senses?
The Fool | The Magician | The High Priestess | The Empress | The Emperor | The Hierophant | The Lovers | The Chariot | Strength | The Hermit | Wheel of Fortune | Justice | The Hanged Man | Death | Temperance | The Devil | The Tower | The Star | The Moon | The Sun | Judgement | The World
You must be logged in to post a comment.