The tarot deck is a tool to help you draw on your intuition, and it is your self-awareness of the varied feelings and emotions coming forward as a reaction to the images in the cards.
This Easy Tarot Journal is an excellent tool created for:
- new tarot readers
- and seasoned readers looking to build a strong connection with a new deck.
Easy Tarot Journal for Beginners
This workbook journal was created to help you as your guide and reference point as you move along your tarot journey. You will love how easy it is to track and monitor your progress, growth and actual occurrences of events in your life.
A Workbook for Building Personal Connections with Tarot.
It is structured for anyone getting acquainted with the Tarot for the first time, or for anyone looking to build a connection with a new deck.
You will love how easy it is to recognize the patterns of themes and energies communicated through the tarot as they are presented to you.
• Dedicated interpretation pages for building your own interpretations for each of the seventy-eight cards in the deck. This will be especially helpful if you are new to reading the cards.
• 12 monthly reading worksheets for you to plan with and track self-development goals.
• 365 Daily Card Draw entries for every day of the year.
• 24 pages for journaling small spread readings, and
• 12 pages for journaling larger spread readings