Find access to support to help you build your connection with your tarot deck!
Access new and creative ways to build your intuition and gain deeper insights from tarot work!
Add more tools to your tarot arsenal!
TAROT & JOURNALING RESOURCES FOR TAROT READERS
The first thing we all want to be able to do when we first get our hands on a tarot deck is to understand the messages and extract the important lessons we need to learn in our lives from the cards. There are multiple ways of getting to that point, and they all take work. It’s not hard, and the journey is well worth the destination.
Resources to help on your Tarot journey:
- Learn Tarot; Where to Start for Free: learn the basics, including the structure and systems of your tarot deck.
- Consult the library of Tarot Card Meanings and Interpretations.
- Explore these Tarot How-tos, to help you get comfortable with your deck, and gain confidence while consulting the cards.
- Access Tarot Journal resources to keep you inspired
- Be inspired by the blog in continuing your self-development as you continue on your journey.
Journaling Resources and Inspirations
- Learn How a Tarot Journal Can Bring You Closer to Your Tarot Deck.
- Start a Tarot Journal to help record your experiences, readings and personal growth with Tarot.
- Get Weekly Tarot Journal Prompts to inspire and encourage your tarot routines.
- Support the site by purchasing the Easy Tarot Journal Workbook.
About Tiffany and MyWanderingFool.com
…Welcome!! I’m so glad you’ve wandered here!
I’m Tiffany, I’m a Virgo and I picked up my first deck at 16 years old. I briefly lost my connection with my deck in my post-secondary studies, and when I reconnected with my Aquarian Tarot deck I was overwhelmed and surprised by the profound personal insight I gained when I reconnected with them.
My Wandering Fool was created because I felt that there were resources lacking for casual and private Tarot Readers. After learning the basics, it isn’t easy to find what to do next! We all start off as the Fool, wandering through our lives interacting with others, collecting experiences and building insights on the world.
I hope to inspire everyone curious to pick up a deck, and experience of benefits of Tarot, without them feeling like they need to tell the world or start selling readings professionally. But more importantly, I want to inspire and encourage those who have lost their interest in tarot because they didn’t know what do after they mastered the first couple of beginners’ spreads. There are so many people who use Tarot as a part of their private spiritual journey who deserve support as well!
This site was created to help you wander with Tarot, and connect with yourself and the world around you deeply and consistently.