When we turn to Tarot with questions about our career or our finances, we are often feeling stress and pressure from unwanted uncertainty.
It is in these situations where Tarot can offer some of its best benefits – giving hope and empowerment to help us take control of the life factors that most impact our self-worth and lifestyle choices.
Featured Tarot Spreads (Click on links to jump ahead or scroll down to review them all)
- Tarot Card Spread for Money Problems
- Tarot Spread for Exploring New Career Opportunities
- Tarot Spread for Career and Money Review
- Three Card Tarot Spreads for Career and Finances
- Three Card Tarot Spread for Finances
- Three Card Spread for Career Review
- Three Card Spread for Finance Review: Spending!
- Three Card Spread for Career and Finance Reflection
Each Spread features the diagram, position descriptions, and more info for you to understand the spread better.
No beating around the bush with this tarot spread. This spread is perfect for people who are looking for direct clear actions.
The person that is fed up with their struggles and is determined to make changes for themselves will most benefit from this spread.
- It gives you an answer as to the influences pushing their energies on the seeker’s financial troubles.
- It gives you guidance as to where to focus the action you are ready to take.
- Know where you can expect resistance, and find comfort in where you can allow yourself to be vulnerable and ask for help.
Should you stay or should you go? Would a risk at this point in your career set you up for success or failure? We all face points in our career where we need to reflect on what we are moving towards and how we can be fulfilled in our career.
This spread is ideal for someone who has already made the decision to try something new in their career. This spread will benefit trying to expand or build their current role or someone trying to break out to try something new.
When using this spread, don’t forget to pay attention to the big picture. Where are the Pentacles, Wands, and Swords positioned, and where are they missing?
How is the suit of Cups appearing and interaction with the other cards?
More Tarot Spreads below!
You need a Tarot Journal. Why? Because working with Tarot needs consistency. Once you’ve found a tarot spread you like to plan regularly with, you will need to record the reading so that you don’t forget what needs to be nurtured and what needs to be avoided!
Tarot Spread for Career and Money Review
The first spread helps examine your finances and the second spread puts the spotlight on your career for reflection.
Three Card Tarot Spread for Finances
- My financial challenge. Are they emotional, a result of work done, emotional turmoil or passion-based decisions?
- My financial strengths. It’s comforting to know what you’re doing right, so you can focus your attention on what will give you the most impact.
- Where will I find my abundance? Where should you be watching for opportunities? How will your actions facilitate this?
Three Card Spread for Career Review
- Stay or leave? Is this a good time to take a risk, or focus on what you are doing and strengthing your position where you are?
- New opportunity. Depending on the previous card, this will be internally focused on where you are positioned now, or externally focused to external elements.
- Advice. Move forward, stay put, put your trust in your emotions or logic, this card holds the answer to what you should do (or shouldn’t).
- My money mindset. Is it healthy and focused or are you discussed and distracted?
- Who can help? We all need someone on our side. This card will help you find them.
- What should I focus on? Some things you can change, other things you can’t. This will point to where you should be putting your attention on for the most impact.
Three Card Spread for Career Review
- Who can help me?
- Who will hinder me? These cards are easy to work with if it is a Major Arcana card or a Court Card. We are used to working with the ArchArchetypes these cards represent. If the card happens to be a Minor Arcana Card, then you would have to consider the real world situation the card is referring to and working out which people in your life played roles in that situation.
- Future Path? The result card. What will happen (so you know how to plan for it).
- My current financial situation.
- Areas to restrain spending. This is where you need to reign things in.
- Let the money flow this way. Allowing yourself to spend your money here will help you in the overall situation.
- What am I doing wrong?
- What am I doing right? Some unbiased feedback on what you are doing right and wrong. Get ready to potentially hear something you don’t want to hear.
- What do I need to do next? advice on what action you should (or shouldn’t employ).