The tarot deck is a tool to help you draw on your intuition, and it is your self-awareness of the varied feelings and emotions coming forward as a reaction to the images in the cards.
This Easy Tarot Journal is an excellent tool created for:
- new tarot readers
- and seasoned readers looking to build a strong connection with a new deck.
A Workbook for Building Personal Connections with Tarot.
It is structured for anyone getting acquainted with the Tarot for the first time, or for anyone looking to build a connection with a new deck.
You will love how easy it is to recognize the patterns of themes and energies communicated through the tarot as they are presented to you.
• Dedicated interpretation pages for building your own interpretations for each of the seventy-eight cards in the deck. This will be especially helpful if you are new to reading the cards.
• 12 monthly reading worksheets for you plan and track self-development goals.
• 365 Daily Card Draw entries for every day of the year.
• 24 pages for journaling small spread readings, and
• 12 pages for journaling larger spread readings